sábado, abril 15, 2006

Raras amizades verdadeiras...


Like a Child Again
The Mission Uk

I'm not scared anymore
I'm not scared of the dark
When I sleep with you
And I'm feeling alive
And I'm feeling strong againwhen
I'm with you...with you
And it hits me
Just like a run away train
And it blows me away
Just like a hurricane
You can make me happy
And I hope you feel the same
You make me feel
Just like a child,a child again
I'm not trapped anymore
Between Madonna and the whore
When I'm lay you...with you
And the days run away
Like wild horses run away
When I'm with you...
And I'm breathing you in
Just like a morning air
And I wrapping you around
Just like a skin to wear
Oh!sweet thing
I'm born once again
For you,sweet thing
Just like a baby again
You make me happy
And I hope you feel the same
And in heaven
And it feels like a gentle rain
You make me happy
And I want feel the same
You make me feel
Just like a child a child again

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Essa foto ficou boooaaa!
Efeitos naturais,quem sabe não foi a noite?
È sempre ótimo tá com vc!

te amo muito

Anônimo disse...

Ei.. apaixonei pelo blog.. keria trokar ideia com vc... te add no msn (girl_hades@hot)... espero poder tc logo contigo...
bjaum